6.20.2011

When it rains, it pours...and it keeps pouring.

Howdy-ho, neighbor Jo.

Lucy is not out of the woods yet. She is not digesting the rice at all (it's coming out in the same condition it's going in) and today she's had two separate episodes of mustard-yellow diarrhea. Like, liquid with rice. It's gross and probably very uncomfortable. She was not looking like she was feeling very well last night though so it doesn't surprise me too much that this happened. Still, I was hoping I could stop worrying for 24 hours before we got back into this. Yesterday she finally pooed and to my surprise, it was two completely different colors! You don't need to know how gross it was but let me say, there was a clear difference in processing. At any rate, she seems to be feeling a lot better after the second episode today so I'm hoping that maybe she'll be processing things normally soon? Crossing fingers, knocking on wood, praying...


Today wasn't too bad at work, actually...usually this means the rest of my week is going to be really bad but there's only so much I can do about that.

Like drinking a mudslide out of an opaque cup...


I actually had a dream where my co-teacher showed me the drawer she kept her stash of liqueur...it was a sizeable drawer, too! I realized that this is probably not a good thing to dream about, though, because it gave me an odd sense of hope that was sorely dashed when I realized that Mt. Dew was the strongest drink I had access to.

We're supposed to go on a field trip on Friday to some kind of bird-watching place...I mean, I'm sure the kids like birds and stuff but they probably won't remember this at all. They're between the ages of three and five. I just hope it's not as bad as the zoo is supposed to be. Apparently this is the first time the center has gone to this place so no one knows what it will be like yet.

My oldest sister texted me this afternoon and asked me to pray for my uncle. Apparently he passed out on his drive home from church yesterday and although they have ruled out a heart attack, they have not yet ruled out heart failure or internal bleeding or a combination of the two. I prayed for his health to return and for the emotions of his family to be as stable as they can be. I am worried...he's not in the greatest of health anyway so I just hope he's alright. I'll know more when my sister knows more. God help him!!

We'll see how that drama unfolds. Hopefully he'll be alright...and hopefully we'll know he'll be alright within a few days. Unlike with Lucy. And she's not my dad!!

Not gonna lie, this is pretty cool!!

At any rate, I found a dresser by the dumpster yesterday that had the same mold pattern as mine did before we cleaned it. And we still haven't gone through the second bedroom because...

NOW WE HAVE ANTS. We should SO get an anteater.



Oh for f*ck's sake. This is STUPID. So I had to go to Walmart today, buy the biggest thing of bleach they offer, buy bedding for the bunny and piggy (since there are ants in the bunny's cage now), and buy that ant killer stuff.

PLEASE GOD MAKE IT STOP. I'm done with the crazy raining of drama and stress. I don't want to have shingles like my good friend Craig (poor guy!!). I just want to be happy like I was this morning for the first time since long before the monsoon season.

Ah, for Pete's sake...I just killed my 7th baby gnat. I'm gonna take a bug bomb to this f'ing place. For reals.

1 comment: