8.11.2012

Wide Awake

Today, Trygve and I started watching "Hoarding: Buried Alive." I started watching out of curiosity and then I got totally hooked and pretty much have been watching it for the last few hours tonight. It sounds crazy, but it actually makes me feel like our lives aren't as bad as they could be. I am not very good about cleaning, I'll be honest, and after one episode I started picking up like crazy! Maybe this would be good therapy for me! I am thankful that I don't live in those conditions (although some of the houses looked a lot like the room I used to live in growing up-I pretty much stacked stuff everywhere). At any rate, I am glad to see the ones that are able to recover and make some serious progress. One of the ones I caught tonight was a flight attendant who made some good headway inside of her house,  but she had insisted on moving everything outside so it looked just terrible. The place was a terrible mess at the end of the episode and it just left me with a terrible taste in my mouth.



Today was supposed to mark the first day of my five days off. We were supposed to go and do a bunch of things because this was our staycation. I came down with some kind of fever this afternoon and spent the afternoon sleeping and sweating like crazy. It was weird, but I am feeling MUCH better now. Of course, now that I've slept all day, I'm wide awake at 1:15am. *le sigh* At least the weather was not so great today so it's not like we were missing out on anything.

I bought a DIY French manicure kit and played with it tonight. I like the results. The only I haven't like so far is trying to type with them on LOL. :)



What do you think??

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment