11.15.2011

Stuck at work

Hey, you!

I think I have ESP. I wish I was kidding but I'm not. The other day I was walking down a particular stretch of sidewalk and I started thinking about my friend Michael. He lives over there and I was thinking that it would be so funny if he suddenly walked out his door and we ran into each other. Then I look up and I'll be damned! There's Michael, coming down the sidewalk! I said hi, explained the whole thing to him (he didn't seem very amused) and walked away, a little freaked out.



Then, yesterday, I was thinking about how nice it would be to sit here in the office with just the fireplace on. This morning we lost power for about 40 minutes so we all gathered around the gas fireplace and just kinda hung out (while receiving like 50 phone calls). So that's pretty weird.

What do you think?

~Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment