1.26.2012

2012 Already???

Holy crap! Is it seriously already 2012? IT IS???

AND it's the end of January??

What the heck!


This year, I decided I was tired of disappointing myself by making resolutions...there's really no reason to start  the year off by making me feel bad about myself. So I didn't! Simple as that. :)

So I sorta-kinda-pretty much bought four 3-wick candles from Bath and Body Works today...they were doing a 2/$20 and I couldn't pick between the 4 of them!! I figured that, since the summer lasts a LOT longer here than it does in Minnesota (or at least Moorhead LOL), I'd get some GREAT useage out of them. They're usually $20 a piece so it's a great deal...plus I LOVE CANDLES. I seriously can't get over them.


Doesn't that just look WONDERFUL?!?!

In unrelated news, if you're looking for a fairly inexpensive way to whiten your teeth, GO GET CREST 3-D WHITE TOOTHPASTE. I got the one with the extra enamel-building properties since I got my mom's teeth ("they're straight but they disintegrate"). It says it removes up to 90% of surface stains in 14 days and it really lives up to it's reputation! My teeth are MUCH whiter and it only cost me $2.50. :) They also have one that is supposed to prevent further stains...I wish they'd put them together!!! I figure I'll save for the white strips so I can use that to remove the last remaining discoloration. Even T's trying the toothpaste and it's going well!!

Today is laundry day. I had to get up early, go to the bank to get some cash, go to the clubhouse to get some quarters so I could go home, take an hour to separate all the laundry (I was sucked in to "Kourtney and Kim take New York" LOL) and finally make it to the laundry room, only to discover some stinky man-neighbor of mine had beat me there by like 5 seconds and taken 2 of the 4 washers. It's raining today so I don't really feel like driving around the complex to do laundry, especially since I share a wall with my laundry room. But, as you can imagine, taking an hour to separate laundry means that I have 5 loads to do. If I were to have the room to myself (as was planned...), I would have been done with the laundry in about 3 hours. Thanks to Mr. IdomylaundryonThursdaymorningstoo, it's taking me at least 4 hours to do laundry today. 

*le sigh*

I mean, I understand he has the right to do his laundry as well, and as stinky as he is, it's probably best he does his laundry!! But he didn't' ONCE acknowledge my presence, even when I smiled at him when he looked DIRECTLY AT ME. 

I've come to the conclusion that I look scary on laundry day.


I was wearing a bra, though...honest!!

I was planning on washing Lucy's toys today...she kept digging through my laundry piles, pulling them out and hiding them from me LOL. Silly goose.

Today it is rainy and hazy and icky outside...I think I'll stay home. :)

"And now for something completely different."


~Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment